DUI Car Accident Victims – Learn About Your Legal Rights in Missouri
Auto Accident DUI/DWI Victim
You’ve been involved in a drunk driving accident. Undoubtedly, you are still reeling from the collision, emotionally and physically. The injuries you sustained have left you in considerable and constant pain. To make matters worse, your medical expenses have exceeded your ability to pay for them, even with insurance coverage. While the driver responsible for the accident has been formally charged, this does little to ease your present circumstances. Undoubtedly, you are wondering:
- How will I ever pay for all of these medical bills?
- Will I ever recover from these injuries?
- Do I have any legal options?
- Should I call an injury attorney?
In the state of Missouri, you have the right to pursue a civil action against the at-fault drunk driver for monetary compensation. While this doesn’t undo the grievous injury done to you and your family, it can help with the financial burden. You’ll need to make the first move. Contact the Missouri car accident team at Page Law and schedule a free case consultation today.
Call (314) 322-8515 or 1-800-CAR-CRASH, day or night, and speak with a representative about your case. You can also reach us by filling out the “Request For Consultation” form found on this page.
We are a dedicated personal injury firm, which means we have the focus and the experience to secure the kind of compensation your family deserves – both in and out of the courtroom. Don’t delay. The statute of limitation provides a limited window of opportunity for you to file a claim. Failing to meet the deadline in a timely fashion can mean a complete forfeiture of your rights. Don’t let this happen! Call our St. Louis DUI accident lawyers Page Law today and learn how you can seek damages that may include, but not limited to:
- Emergency room treatment
- Hospital care
- Family doctor visits
- Specialist visits
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of employment
- Loss of wages
Make the call to Page Law – 1-800-CAR-CRASH.
Know Your Rights in Missouri
If you’ve been involved in a drunk-driving crash, you deserve justice. Victims of DWI/Drunk Driving in Missouri have the right to:
- Be notified in a timely manner of all trials and hearings
- Be treated fairly and with dignity throughout all legal proceedings
- Communicate with the prosecuting attorney
- Make a statement to the court during sentencing
- Receive protection from the accused party throughout the criminal justice and claims process
- Have an advocate or support person at all court proceedings, subject to the rules of evidence.
- Seek restitution for any personal injuries sustained during the drunk-driving collision as well as compensation for wages lost as a result of the crash. In some cases, punitive damages may be awarded to victims of drunk-driving/DWI accidents.
Confident And Compassionate Counsel
At Page Law we are firmly committed to helping the victims of DWI collisions. If you’ve sustained injuries in a drunk-driving car crash in Missouri, or lost a loved one due to another driver’s intoxication, contact us today. The call and consultation are both free, and there is no fee unless you recover damages for the personal injuries sustained. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (314) 322-8515.