Brad Wilmoth – Associate
9930 Watson Rd. Suite 100
St. Louis, Missouri 63126
Phone: (314) 322-8515
Brad specializes in personal injury cases. His main focus is on tractor trailer accidents, auto accidents, bus accidents, product liability, and railroad accidents. Brad is an aggressive advocate for personal injury victims. He litigates and tries cases in state and federal courts across the United States.
Brad is widely recognized by his peers for his strong, dedicated commitment to clients. He is the national recipient of the Best Advocate and the Lewis F. Powell Medal for Excellence in Advocacy from the American College of Trial Lawyers. He’s also been recognized locally, receiving the Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy from the Lawyers Association of St. Louis. Brad is a member of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the Missouri Bar, and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas.
Brad worked extensively on a manufacturer defect case related to defective firefighting equipment. The $27 million verdict was awarded to the widow and children of a deceased firefighter.
Brad grew up in Kansas and went to Washington University School of Law. He is fluent in Mandarin and attended ZheJiang Normal University while living in Jin Hua, China for a year. He volunteers as a mentor for high school students from troubled homes who are interested in pursuing legal careers and does pro-bono work in the St. Louis area for individuals who can’t afford legal representation.
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars/Missouri & Kansas in 2011, 2013, 2014
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly top 40 under 40 2010
- Best Advocate and Milton F. Napier Trial Awards from the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum awarded only to lawyers who have successfully tried cases resulting in million and multi-million dollar verdicts.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 in 2014, 2015
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America 2015
- Top Attorney, Missouri & Kansas Outstanding Young Lawyers, KC Magazine
- Has been featured in articles in the Missouri Lawyers Weekly over 30 times about cases he has successfully tried and settled.
- Recipient of the Award for Excellence, Trial Advocacy from the Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA)
- APITLA conference presenter in 2014
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The National Trial Lawyer Railroad Accident Trial Lawyers Association
- Contributor to the St. Louis Bar Journal
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri, Illinois, and Arkansas Bars
- Frequent Continuing Legal Education presenter