Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers in Missouri
Victims of Car Accidents
- Have you or a loved one recently been involved in a car accident?
- Did you suffer moderate to severe injuries or lose a family member as a result?
- Was the accident the result of another driver’s lack of attention or careless actions on the road?
If so, you may have grounds to pursue legal action against the at-fault driver. Contact the distracted driving attorneys at Page Law today to get a full and free case review. Motorists who engage in other activities while driving are a menace to safe drivers everywhere. Statistically speaking, such behavior poses the same type of risk as a driver that has been drinking.
At Page Law, we believe those who choose to drive distracted and hurt or kill innocent people must be held accountable. Call our office today and schedule an appointment to discuss the many legal rights and options available. While we can’t undo the terrible damage that has been done to your family, we can certainly fight for the compensation you are entitled to:
- Expensive rehabilitation and therapeutic services
- Significant hospital expenses
- Doctor and specialist fees
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
We urge you to make the call today. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes to successfully pursue your claim. Evidence often disappears, witness’ memories fade, and the statute of limitation can run. Failing to file suit within the applicable statute of limitation can result in a complete forfeiture of your rights. Don’t let time run out on your case. Call the attorneys at Page Law today and let our experience work on your behalf. Contact our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-CAR-CRASH or (314) 322-8515.
How Can Someone Drive While Distracted in Missouri?
Technically speaking, a person shouldn’t drive while distracted. Unfortunately, some folks choose to do the exact opposite. Some of the more common and deadly ways people choose to become a threat to others around them include:
- Texting while driving
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while exhausted or without proper sleep
- Paying attention to other people, things or objects in the car
- Talking on the phone while driving
Contact Our Missouri Distracted Driving Car Accident Lawyers Today
We understand how hard and scary this can be. Not only must you deal with the devastation a reckless driver has caused, you must now consider retaining a lawyer. At Page Law, we know the difficulties this presents, especially when you are dealing with mounting hospital bills. That is why we are a contingency fee based firm. We aren’t compensated until we recover for you. We want you to focus on your family and your recovery, while we focus on securing the compensation you deserve. Call today to find out more and to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced St. Louis personal injury attorneys.
- Distracted Driving Blogs
- Will the Apple Watch Contribute to Distracted Driving?
- Distracted Driving Remains a Serious Problem for Teenagers
- Many Fatal Crashes in Missouri Involve Distracted Driving and Not Buckling Up