Our St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys Are Ready to Help
Being injured in a car crash often leads to serious financial, emotional, and physical challenges. It's difficult enough to recover from an accident without dealing with legal issues; however, accessing as much information as possible about your rights and options for obtaining compensation is extremely important.
Motor vehicle accidents are an ongoing health and safety concern for the nation. Many car accident victims risk being left without hope of recovery because they are not properly prepared to fight against at-fault parties and insurance companies for the compensation they deserve. Financial security is essential to recovering from auto accident injuries and an experienced personal injury attorney can help you take all the right steps to protect your financial future.
Our St. Louis car accident attorneys have years of experience helping injury victims obtain the money that they deserve from those who caused their accident. We are dedicated to gathering the right evidence and building a strong case to get our clients the results they need. For a free consultation and to learn more about how we can help, please call (314) 322-8515 today.
What You Can Expect after a Car Crash
After a collision, your priority is to receive medical attention. Even if you think you've only suffered minor injuries and you are reading this a day or two after your accident, you should still see a doctor. Medical records can only help your claim for compensation.
Do not expect the party at-fault for your accident to admit it. They will change their story, if necessary, to deflect blame from themselves and onto you, which is why it is important to retain the services of a car accident attorney who can gather evidence on your behalf, such as the police report, witness statements, and even reconstruct the accident based on the information from those sources.
Unfortunately, insurance companies are usually of no help. If you've already been contacted by the at-fault party's insurance carrier, do not return communication, sign any affidavits, or give any statements regarding your role in the accident. Insurance companies and their representatives are experts at twisting words in their favor. They will try to offer you a settlement less than you deserve and may even deny you rightful compensation outright. Having an attorney at your side who is prepared for the tactics of insurance companies can ensure that you are not taken advantage of.
What You Can Do
No matter how the at-fault party and/or their insurance company tries to keep you from the compensation that is your due, there are steps you can take to place yourself in a strong negotiating position. The most important of these steps are the following:
- Keep all records associated with the crash. This means the police report, witness statements, and any photographs or notes you may have taken immediately following the accident.
- Continue to get all necessary medical treatment. Seek medical attention right away and make sure you do not miss any appointments. The insurance company can use that to imply that you, in fact, did not suffer serious injuries.
- Maintain records of any repairs to your car and/or any other property damage.
- Retain an experienced personal injury attorney and disclose all information concerning your accident as well as your medical condition. It would also be wise to disclose any past medical conditions that the insurance company may be able to use against you; such as a back injury from five years ago that the insurance company would insist is the cause of your current physical condition.
Providing Aggressive Representation to Obtain Rightful Compensation
Insurance companies can walk all over you if you do not have strong representation at your side. Page Law has years of experience in successfully handling car accident claims and has the skills and resources to stand firm against insurance companies and at-fault parties on your behalf.
To learn more about how we can help you avoid financial stress and focus on the healing process, call us today for a consultation at (314) 322-8515.
Car Accident Case Results
- $1 Million for car accident victim
Plaintiff was injured in a head-on collision.
- $1 Million in auto accident case
Plaintiff sustained injuries when the car he was riding in was t-boned by another vehicle.
- $650,000 for auto accident victim
Plaintiff was traveling on Illinois Route 163 when his vehicle was rear-ended.
- $170,000 for vehicle accident vicitm
Plaintiff was injured in an auto accident, requiring knee surgery.