Our St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys Are Ready to Help
Hiring Legal Representation After an Auto Accident in Missouri
Car accidents often lead to injuries that require extensive medical treatment. You could lose income from missing work while you recover from your injuries. If you've been injured in a Missouri car accident, you may wonder how you can get financial compensation for your injuries.
If you were injured and required medical attention, it's important to get the guidance of an experienced St. Louis car accident attorney who knows how to get you full compensation for your losses. The expertise of an attorney you hire can make or break your personal injury claim. Page Law is here for you.
Steps to Take after a Car Crash
The actions you take after a car accident could have an impact on your ability to get fair financial compensation. Here are some of the steps you can take to help protect your rights:
- Remain at the crash site. Under Missouri law, you must remain at the scene of an accident.
- Call the authorities. A police report can be useful to document the details about your accident, such as the time and location of the crash, and the names of everyone involved.
- Gather information. You'll need the name and number of the other drivers and people in their car. It's also helpful to get the insurance information from the other driver.
- Never admit fault or place blame. While at the scene, remain calm and don't say anything more about the crash than the facts. Don't give opinions about what happened. DO NOT admit fault or blame someone else for the crash.
- Take photographs. Document the crash scene, including photos of the vehicles, the damage to the vehicles, a wide shot showing the entire crash site and images of your injuries.
- Receive prompt medical attention and treatment for your injuries. Documenting your injuries as soon as possible will help you get better, but also create a paper trail of information.
- Save all your receipts and documents. Any information about your accident is important. Keeping a track of what you've had to pay or bills you're charged will help figure out what compensation you should ask for.
- Seek the counsel of an experienced Missouri car accident lawyer. DO NOT represent yourself in your dealing with insurance companies or the courts. You are not an insurance or legal expert. The attorneys at Page Law are experts. Let us help you.
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Permanent injuries
- Pain and suffering, etc.
- $1 Million for car accident victim
Plaintiff was injured in a head-on collision.
- $1 Million in auto accident case
Plaintiff sustained injuries when the car he was riding in was t-boned by another vehicle.
- $650,000 for auto accident victim
Plaintiff was traveling on Illinois Route 163 when his vehicle was rear-ended.
- $170,000 for vehicle accident vicitm
Plaintiff was injured in an auto accident, requiring knee surgery.
What is Your Claim Worth?
The value of your Missouri car accident claim will depend on the nature of your injuries and the extent of your losses. For example, if you have suffered a major head injury that required surgery, a lengthy hospital stay and rehabilitation, your claim is likely much larger than a claim for a pulled muscle. Injured car accident victims are entitled to compensation for damages including:
Protecting Your Rights in Missouri
If you've been injured in a car accident, it's important that you talk to a lawyer before talking to the insurance company. Even if you don't hire the lawyer, take them up on their free initial consultation. Almost all reputable injury attorneys offer free consults.
Insurance companies are usually quick to offer a nominal settlement. The terms of their settlement offer may not be enough to cover all your damages. For example, it may not cover your future treatment or rehabilitation costs that you are currently unaware of. If you rush into a settlement, you could be put in a position where you have to pay for expensive treatments out of pocket.
Before you agree to a settlement with an insurance company, contact the experienced Missouri car accident attorneys at Page Law. We will carefully and thoroughly review your case and help you get the maximum compensation for all your injuries, damages and losses. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, call us at (314) 322-8515 to schedule your free and comprehensive consultation.
Missouri Car Accident Case Results
Featured Client Review
These guys are great. Had no idea what to expect but really needed a good attorney who knew what to do after I got in to a serious car accident that left my car totaled and 2 passengers as well as myself seriously injured. They walked us through everything, kept us updated, and made sure that they covered all bases. Really satisfied and felt they were definitely the best firm we could have gone with. Thank you.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★