Missouri Car Accident Lawyers
Automobile Accidents in Missouri
According to the Missouri Department of Transportation, in 2014 there were over five million registered motor vehicles in the state and nearly four million licensed drivers. That same year, there were 118,295 reported motor vehicle accidents. If you’re a Missouri driver and have been injured in a car accident, it’s important to contact an experienced personal injury attorney. Page Law has represented Missouri car accident victims for more than a decade.
Call our Car Crash Hotline at 1-800-CAR-CRASH (800) 227-2727 for a free consultation to discuss your rights. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Damages
The 118,295 reported Missouri vehicle accidents in 2014 accounted for thousands of injuries and 756 deaths. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to compensation for certain damages. These damages may include:
- Property damage
- All medical bills (including ambulance fees, hospitalization, and resulting surgeries)
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages due to time off from work
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Permanent injury or disability
- Loss of career or earning capacity
- Occupational therapy
- Home modification (such as wheelchair ramps)
- Loss of limb
- Future care
- Future lost wages
Missouri Car Accident Case Results
- $1 Million for car accident victim
Plaintiff was injured in a head-on collision.
- $1 Million in auto accident case
Plaintiff sustained injuries when the car he was riding in was t-boned by another vehicle.
- $170,000 for vehicle accident vicitm
Plaintiff was injured in an auto accident, requiring knee surgery.
Wrongful Death Benefits
In the unfortunate event that you’ve lost a spouse, child, or other loved one in a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to file a wrongful death claim. Damages for a wrongful death lawsuit can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- All medical bills
- Pain and suffering of the deceased before they died
- Loss of future income
- Loss of future benefits, such as medical benefits and retirement
- Loss of love, companionship, affection, love, guidance, etc.
- Loss of household duties performed by the deceased, such as childcare, repairs, chores, property maintenance
Get the Settlement You Deserve
Any time negligence or recklessness causes injury or death, you can pursue compensation for your losses. Unfortunately, you can’t trust insurance companies to give you the settlement you deserve. By hiring an experienced attorney, you will have someone knowledgeable of Missouri’s intricate personal injury and wrongful death laws to go to bat for you.
The legal team at Page Law will represent your interests against the large insurance companies and their armies of lawyers. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for a free, comprehensive consultation.
You can reach our 24/7 Car Crash Hotline at 1-800-CAR-CRASH (800) 227-2727.